What forms for a Corporation to file a civil suit against an individual

Asked on Mar 28th, 2017 on Corporate Law - California
More details to this question:
Hi, we are a 501c3 nonprofit animal rescue and have had a split between one ☝️ of our coordinators. She is using the rescue which she is not associated with anymore to collect donations, change the Statement of Information and such. We need to file a civil suite against her what court forms do we need? We also need an Injunction to file with the Secretary of State so that she can longer change the Statement of Information. The court told us: Certificate of Assignment CM-010 California Cover Sheet SUM-100 Summoms MC-025 Blank Complaint These appear to be for an individual filing a case against a corporation. Can you please direct me to the right forms. Thank you in advance

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters