Me and my husband want a divorce we’re just ready to end our marriage what is the process for to get that done

Asked on Sep 08th, 2017 on Corporate Law - New York
More details to this question:
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Sep 09th, 2017 at 8:58 AM
You can call a lawyer.  If you want to save on fees, there are divorce mediation companies that will represent both sides in the process.  There are also clerks in the court for people without a lawyer to fill out the forms.  If there is any dispute over anything you need to each have your own lawyers.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters